The tournament does NOT require hard copy Team Folders, we run a very sophisticated “state of the art” software program called League Magic that handles all management and certification processes on line for the ease of our teams. If you are interested in using this sports management software program for your fall program Call Sandy Beckett 813 728 6747 email for information. League Magic Website
The certification process for the tournament is fairly stringent to ensure fairness on all sides of the state. Individual teams may require some of their own additional forms for registration, however the following items are required by the tournament and needed for entry into the League Magic program. For a more detailed explanation of the Certification Process Click Here
- An Original Birth Certificate AND Student ID (or other ID) must be shown to certify the players. These originals are then returned to the players following player certification.
- Registration Fee
- A player photograph that is uploaded to the player page on League Magic System
- Medical Waiver Form – This is retained by the tournament Certification team at the players certification date (This document can be signed online by going to the Documents Library)
- Liability Release Form – This is retained by the tournament Certification team at the players certification date (This document can be signed online by going to the Documents Library)
- The tournament provides a Player Application Form to assist coaches. (This form is not a requirement)